Zedomax DIYs are what brought Zedomax.com to life and you might want to learn that this site wasn’t really even a blog when it all first started out.
Here’s the HTML versions of this blog for your interests:
- DIY100 – How to Make an Alarm System in 1 Minute
– This is the very first web page I made that got on the front page of Digg and of course, got me very excited about blogging.
- DIY101 – How to Make a Touchscreen BlackJack Game!
– This is my Blackjack game that helped me get better at gambling.
- DIY102 – How to Make an Accelerometer for Your Car!
– I still remember the good ol’ days when accelerometers were cool before the days of Wii.
- DIY103 – How to Make a Stopwatch in 1 Minute!
– Easy DIY on how to make a stop watch.
- DIY104 – How to Make a Touchscreen Sprinkler System!
– This touchscreen sprinkler system is actually in use at my friend’s house for the last 3 years and still works!
- DIY105 – How to Make a Computer Controlled Party Light!
– Yes, how can we NOT party our lives?
- DIY106 – How to Make a Party Light Version 2!
– More party lights for cool people.
- DIY107 – How to Make a Geeky Digital Wall Clock!
– I was really bored, I had to make something.
- DIY108 – How to Make an Alarm System with Motion Sensor!
– Yes, playing with motion sensors and alarm systems is fun!
- DIY109 – How to Make a Digital Thermometer in 1 Minute!
– This is a simple easy DIY that you can apply to many other projects.
- DIY110 – How to Make an Ethernet-controlled Digital Thermometer!
– Ethernet is easier than you think.
- DIY111 – How to Make Zedomax User Interface!
– My own user interface…
- DIY112 – How to Make a Hovercraft!
– I love hovercrafts, do you?
- DIY113 – How to Make a Halloween Party Hovercraft!
– Halloween hovercraft was so fun and weird…
- DIY114 – How to Make a Halloween LED Trident/Pitchfork!
– I took this pitchfork to the Halloween party, it was awesome!
- DIY115 – How to Establish Serial Connection with a Bluetooth Module!
– Okay, more good stuff for all you tinkerers.
- DIY116 – How to Make an LED Talking Halloween Basket!
– Get more candy with this special talking Halloween basket.
- DIY117 – How to Make a Digital Drawing Board!
– Oooohhh, this is a lot of fun.
- DIY118 – How to Make a POV LED golf training aid! – I think this is my favorite DIY so far, maybe because I love golf.
Of course, eventually I started porting to WordPress blogging platform back in about August 2006. (That’s when not many people were using WordPress but I did find that WordPress was simple and easy to install after trying a dozen different blogging platforms.)
Here’s a couple more DIYs which now reside on the WordPress platform:
- Golf POV Swoosh Ad I did for Nike – I did a free promotion for Nike, just for fun.
- How to Make Christmas Light Controller! – Christmas Light Controllers are really fun!
- How to Make Voice-activated Christmas Light Controller! – Voice-activated christmas light controller made by my co-worker Garrett.
- How to Make an LED Christmas Tree! – Here’s my LED Christmas tree!
- How to Make an LED Christmas Wreath! – I got so excited with the LED Christmas tree, I decided to make the wreath too! – even featured on Lifehacker here.
- How to Make an LED Golf Training Aid for 5 bucks! – This is a great way to save money on a golf training aid, it helps to square the golf ball better.
- How to Make Your Own PS3 sixaxis-style programmable controller! – Yes, Garrett did this one, it was awesome, featured on Engadget, Gizmodo, etc…etc…
- How to Make a Music-syncing Color-changing Light Orb Alarm Clock! – This is probably my last genuine DIY before I retired. lMAO.
- How to Make an Ethernet-controlled Color Organ! – A simple ethernet-controlled color organ shows you the ins and outs of embedded ethernet programming.
- How to Make a Glowing LED Heart! – I made this for my girlfriend on Valentines Day.
- How to Make a Wireless LCD!
- How to Make a Touchscreen Barcode System!
And last but not least, read up on how to make a soju lamp! – You will need to drink a lot of soju and get a lot older to make one.
You can find all the Zedomax DIY/HOWTOs here or you can get the free 300+ page PDF E-book by signing up for our Newsletter.