For those of you who have bought laptops/netbooks that don’t come with keyboard illumination, there’s a better way than simply attaching a reading LED light to your laptop/netbook (although that probably is the easiest way). You can actually hack your laptop/netbook to add an LED light near your webcam, all so you can control it with your keyboard for turning on/off. Of course, this is seriously a lot of work for adding a single LED light
Subscribe to Zedomax.com
- ben on Samsung Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G, and Fascinate [Galaxy S Driver Download]!
- matt beilke on DIY Canoe Made out of PVC Pipe & Duct Tape!
- Mac on Does the Moon Pull the Water From the Ocean?
- syonxu on HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!
- supergamerbro on PS3 Hack – PS3 Six axis Controller Can Be Used In Windows!
Top Rated Reviews
Top DIY Projects
Top Smartphone HOWTOs
Top Computer HOWTOs
Top Photography/Photoshop DIYs
Top Food HOWTOs/Recipes