Here’s a simple and great way to add a “macro” lens to your cellphone camera, simply get the lens out of an old dvd player and stick it on a piece of cardboard. I like this idea for those of you who want to be like “MacGyver“. (Damn, I wish they had those MacGyver shows on TV again, I used to watch like every episode in the 80s, translated to Korean.)
Subscribe to Zedomax.com
- ben on Samsung Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G, and Fascinate [Galaxy S Driver Download]!
- matt beilke on DIY Canoe Made out of PVC Pipe & Duct Tape!
- Mac on Does the Moon Pull the Water From the Ocean?
- syonxu on HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!
- supergamerbro on PS3 Hack – PS3 Six axis Controller Can Be Used In Windows!
Top Rated Reviews
Top DIY Projects
Top Smartphone HOWTOs
Top Computer HOWTOs
Top Photography/Photoshop DIYs
Top Food HOWTOs/Recipes