Okay, today I was trying to re-partition my new HP laptop so I can install Linux without erasing my new Windows Media edition that came with it. After downloading about a dozen partitioning software that don’t actually let you partition your drives unless you pay them like $50, I found this GParted GOLive download, which is a Linux CD bootable disk that lets to repartition your harddrive with ease. Yes, this one is FREE, these are the days I love Linux over Windows… You don’t need any know
Subscribe to Zedomax.com
- ben on Samsung Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G, and Fascinate [Galaxy S Driver Download]!
- matt beilke on DIY Canoe Made out of PVC Pipe & Duct Tape!
- Mac on Does the Moon Pull the Water From the Ocean?
- syonxu on HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!
- supergamerbro on PS3 Hack – PS3 Six axis Controller Can Be Used In Windows!
Top Rated Reviews
Top DIY Projects
Top Smartphone HOWTOs
Top Computer HOWTOs
Top Photography/Photoshop DIYs
Top Food HOWTOs/Recipes