For those of you who know me well, you know I love golf (even play golf in my flip flops in fact), here’s how to make your own variable putting surface that can change the slope and terrain, just like the ones you see at arcade centers. Love it.
Subscribe to Zedomax.com
- ben on Samsung Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G, and Fascinate [Galaxy S Driver Download]!
- matt beilke on DIY Canoe Made out of PVC Pipe & Duct Tape!
- Mac on Does the Moon Pull the Water From the Ocean?
- syonxu on HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!
- supergamerbro on PS3 Hack – PS3 Six axis Controller Can Be Used In Windows!
Top Rated Reviews
Top DIY Projects
Top Smartphone HOWTOs
Top Computer HOWTOs
Top Photography/Photoshop DIYs
Top Food HOWTOs/Recipes