X10 is the communication standard for automating your household electronic devices via the exisiting power line in your home. X10 has always been popular for controlling your house lights, sprinklers, and whatnot but someone has a good demo video on how to control your X10 devices via an iPhone. I don’t find this super-amusing since X10 has been implement
Subscribe to Zedomax.com
- ben on Samsung Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G, and Fascinate [Galaxy S Driver Download]!
- matt beilke on DIY Canoe Made out of PVC Pipe & Duct Tape!
- Mac on Does the Moon Pull the Water From the Ocean?
- syonxu on HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!
- supergamerbro on PS3 Hack – PS3 Six axis Controller Can Be Used In Windows!
Top Rated Reviews
Top DIY Projects
Top Smartphone HOWTOs
Top Computer HOWTOs
Top Photography/Photoshop DIYs
Top Food HOWTOs/Recipes