Here’s some serious issues with Corvette C6s. When the batteries die, the door release buttons stop working, therefore effectively trapping the driver in the car. Of course, this may be funny if your friends are around but if you are stuck in the middle of nowhere with 110 degree sun (perhaps somewhere in Arizona), there’s a good chance you might starve to death if your cellphone loses signal completely. Murphy’s Law, it can happen. There is however, an emergency manual lever to open the doors when this happens but hey, there are people who don’t read
Subscribe to Zedomax.com
- ben on Samsung Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G, and Fascinate [Galaxy S Driver Download]!
- matt beilke on DIY Canoe Made out of PVC Pipe & Duct Tape!
- Mac on Does the Moon Pull the Water From the Ocean?
- syonxu on HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!
- supergamerbro on PS3 Hack – PS3 Six axis Controller Can Be Used In Windows!
Top Rated Reviews
Top DIY Projects
Top Smartphone HOWTOs
Top Computer HOWTOs
Top Photography/Photoshop DIYs
Top Food HOWTOs/Recipes