We’ve been a bit lazy on cars but here’s the latest news from our import cars blog RideYourPimp.com:
- Check out this classic 1994 Acura Integra Si that has been turboed out!
- Thinking about adding a turbo to your import car? I’ve done this when I was in high school, just make sure you don’t live in California as it’s illegal to add turbos to most non-turbo cars. And check out this guide on how to choose a new turbo.
- Also here’s another Acura GSR with turbo and a whole lot of upgrades.
- Did I hear Datsun K? I didn’t know you could still drive that but here’s a souped up Datsun K from the 70s.
- Lexus IS300 with 850 horsepower! – Look ma!
- Nissan 350Z modified for racing is a thing of beauty.
Check out more hot cars at Ride Your Pimp!