For those of you who have bought an HTC Evo 4G, let me tell you the route I took for accessories:
1. First, I got the HTC Evo 4G Screen Protector from Zagg with protector for the front and the back. Zagg makes the best screen protectors out there, I would highly recommend this over any other brand out there for your beloved HTC Evo 4G. And for ladies, I highly recommend this Amzer HTC Evo 4G Mirror Screen Protector!
2. You will want to get a micro HDMI to HDMI cable so you can stream videos to your HDTV in 720P HD. I got the Fosmon HDMI to micro HDMI cable, only $12.88 on Amazon.
3. For those times when I would be traveling often, I’ve got the HTC Evo 4G Extended battery which gives you more than double the regular battery life plus now. Don’t forget to get a HTC Evo 4G Battery charger either so you can swap batteries on the go, which is a great practice to make your batteries last a lot longer. If you don’t like the bulkiness of the extended battery, Amzer also carries a 1800mAh battery, which can also be good for swapping batteries on the go.
4. Don’t forget to pick up one of these nifty micro USB charging/syncing cables for your HTC Evo 4G. These are great for carry your micro USB cables for travel and no more wire fuss!
5. Don’t forget to pick-up a high-power micro USB car charger so you can charge you HTC Evo 4G while you drive quickly, I highly recommend this Motorola one, works great for HTC Evo 4G.
6. You are probably going to use your HTC Evo 4G at home and at office, so pick up another micro USB wall charger, I highly recommend this Blackberry micro USB charger which is powerful enough and works perfectly with your HTC Evo 4G. Be aware of no-brand Chinese knockoffs!
7. Going to be talking often on your HTC Evo 4G? Get a Plantronic Bluetooth Headset, the best bluetooth headset out there.