Remember we had a post featuring how to install Android 2.1 on the G1? Well, Android hacker Cyanogen has took that a bit further to introduce Android 2.2 Froyo to run on your G1.
Of course, there’s a lot of things missing like the camera and wifi but it shouldn’t be too long before it’s added on.
Latest version: 6.0.0-DS-RC1 – 06/11/2010
Google Addon: FRF91-MDPI-2
– First time flashing CM to your Nexus (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager or Amon_RA’s recovery image
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. Update your radio if necessary
5. Install the ROM
5. Optionally install the Google Addon
1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)