ASUS UL30Jt FCC/Manuals LEAKED! Coming soon?

For those of you who have been following my videos and coverage of the upcoming ASUS UL30Vt since January, you might be happy to know that it IS coming as ASUS  UL30Jt is now listed as one of downloads in ASUS’s download page.

Also, it has been FCC approved as seen here:

I am guessing that it shouldn’t be 1 or 2 weeks before ASUS UL30Jt starts appearing on Amazon so hold on and cross your fingers over the next couple weeks as I have a gut feeling it’s coming REEAAAAAL soon!

19 Responses to ASUS UL30Jt FCC/Manuals LEAKED! Coming soon?

what are all those other model numbers? pro32j, x32j

i hope this means the pl30jt is coming out soon. i like the form factor of that much better (non-glossy screen, better mouse buttons)

I checked for PL30Jt also but I think it’s going to be another 2-3 months before it comes out. UL30Jt was announced in jan 2010, PL30Jt couple weeks ago at CeBit, so …

High~~~~★

Here is the Republic of Korea.

Released during the connection became UL30JT wepseoching.

After 1-2 weeks to see ASUS UL30JT doing?

M11X and is considered among the 3OJT.

Releases have been waiting for days.

4. Chris L says:

what would be the fundamental differences of the ul30jt and the pl30jt? Now i’m thinking about waiting for that one. i need laptop by fall of this year, going to college and these seem like great college laptops. The ones that my college was selling still had the duo processors and were way overpriced.

5. Casey says:

I’m not sure how generic this manual is that was posted on the Asus website, but one thing that immediately caught my eye was the new trackpad with two separate buttons! I looked at the UL30vt manual and it shows the uni-button, but the UL30jt manual clearly has two separate buttons. This is great news for those of us who were hoping for a change in this aspect.

I wish there was a little more insight as to the components of the UL30jt but the pictures of the new trackpad has me excited. Asus listened, hopefully.

To Chris L: We still don’t really officially know what the UL30jt will have inside, but the latest we know is that the UL will have an i7 processer while the PL will have an i5. The PL also has a matte screen as an option while the UL is glossy only . I think those are the two main differences but I’d say it is all still speculation at this point. It is rumored that the P stands for Professional and therefore more for the business crowd.

I believe the PL actually is going to be worse performer because it’s for business, but then I guess we won’t know for sure until it’s out there but for sure, UL30Jt is on its way, I have even seen them actually selling in some Hong Kong websites, perhaps just taking time to make it over to the States.

7. HAN says:

High~~~~★

Here is the Republic of Korea.

Released during the connection became UL30JT wepseoching.

After 1-2 weeks to see ASUS UL30JT doing?

M11X and is considered among the 3OJT.

Releases have been waiting for days.

what the hell are you blabbering about?

9. Chris L says:

i think hes using some kind of a translator or something…

It’s called Konglish, that’s what Korean people call it, sorta like English but messed up. My mom speaks really good Konglish. 🙂

11. Terry says:

Anyone notice that over on the ASUS site:
    They are now listing *ALL 42* driver files for download (plus the manual) for the new UL30JT!

Just search for “UL30JT” on their drivers page to find it.

It should be on sale *REALLY soon* now, since all of the 30JT’s drivers are available for download.

Yes! I’m excited!

12. Terry says:

And here is the link:
    to ASUS’ (new) product list for the UL30JT giving the specs on the notebook.

13. Chris L says:

i sure hope you are right Terry!

14. Terry says:

Me too.

Hmm … it’s listed as using the Intel Core i5 Processor 520UM (1.06 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 1.86 GHz) … that’s quite a jump *more* than 33% out of the Turbo Boost.

Any idea how much faster the i5 520UM is, overclocked to 1.86 GHz, than the SU7300 overclocked to 1.7 GHz? They’re both dual cores?

At the least, this should also push the UL30VT price down, if stocks remain and the JT sells for $200 more than the VT (wild guess).

15. Terry says:

Intel shows that BOTH processors (SU7300 & i5-520UM) are dual core, but the SU7300 has 2 threads while the i5-520UM has 4 threads.

Not sure, but it seems that threading is a bit like virtual cores, so that with 4 threads the system thinks it’s a quad-core when it reallly is only a duo-core. Is that correct?

16. Terry says:

Then again, I may be wrong as Intel’s on-chip GPU removes the need for a northbridge. That might reduce the price further.

yup thats what i’m banking on. either buying the jt if it is a good enough upgrade or buying the reduced price vt. I’m wondering how much better the jt is really gonna be.

on asus’s website if you compare the specs for the two computers they are basically the same, the only differences being the firewall protection, and another added program for the pl. The processor, size, hard drive, ram, weight, and graphics are all the same.

Yup, agree, exact same stuff, PL just another name for it like a lot of Chevy cars have GM/Oldmobile countercopies.