If it’s time to get a new USB flash drive, it’s like right now as Buy.com has some of the most incredible deals on larget USB flash drives. Compared to retail prices at BestBuy, these are a STEAL!
Sorry for the over-posting of Black Friday stuff folks, but IT’S ALMOST Black Friday and I am excited as I will be over at BestBuy in San Francisco to film the madness at 5:00am on Black friday using my new Canon EOS 7D camera.
Anyways, check out these USB Flash Drive deals:
(Deals good from 11/16 to 11/30 or while supplies last!)
- Kingston 4GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive – Just $10.95!
- Kingston 8GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive – Wholy Smack, just $17.95!
- Kingston 16GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive – $34.95
- Kingston 32GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive – $64.95
- Kingston 4GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive FOUR-PACK – $39.95
- Kingston 8GB DataTraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive TWO-PACK – $34.95
- Kinigston 16GB DataTraveler Vault USB 2.0 Flash Drive w/ hardware encryption – $239.95
– Mind you, Kingston is a great brand, I have used their products ever since the 90s when I used to buy 486-DX overclocking processors from them.
Frankly, I have been waiting for months to get bunch of 32GB USB flash drives, these would be great for storing a gazillion photos/videos I have instead of what I am doing right now (which is burning them to 8GB DVD+R discs, a pain in the you-know-what).
Okay, here’s one more, mini USB flash drive for those of you who like it even smaller (although I prefer the regular USB flash drives so it’s harder to lose them)
- Kingston 4GB Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive – $10.95