While shopping for a DSLR bag for my new Canon 7D, I came upon this awesome DSLR/laptop backpack that will allow you to easily fit your DSLR camera, camera lenses, AND room for up to 1 17-inch laptop. I should have a video review soon when I get it but this is so far the best bag if you need to carry your DSLR and laptop together.
I will be at the 2010 CES so I definitely need this while live blogging.
- Dual Access Photo/Laptop Backpack is ideal for the photographer who prefers the comfort of a backpack.
- Holds and protects a DSLR with a grip and lens attached (including most 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses), 2-3 additional lenses, laptop and accessories.
- Dual Access System allows fast access to camera gear through a side door while the pack is worn over one shoulder or throught the front panel.
- In addition to the completely foam-padded bottom photo compartment, the Aero Speed Pack 85 has a large top compartment.
- Inside the side door, accessory pockets hold memory cards and lens caps, a side pocket allows for convenient access to a water bottle and accessories.
Also get these add-on straps if you want to attach a tripod too.
If you just need a DSLR camera bag, try the Tamrac Velocity series, same thing but less bulky.
*Note that reviews on Amazon are very good too.
Room for DSLR camera with lense attached, plus more room for extra lenses.
Side access allows you to take photos instantly while walking.