Well, I’ve done a bunch of blog posts over on my Zedomax.Biz blog over the last couple months, here’s some of the best ones showing you “how to think out of the box”:
(This might go contrary to many traditional beliefs out there because they are all mine, hence “think out of the box“)
- Don’t Be Afraid to Fail – This blog post outlines why you should never fear failure. In fact, failure is the only thing that drives real successes.
- Getting C’s in School will get you Ahead as an Entrepreneur! – Grades in school are probably the most overrated factor for success as an entrepreneur, I outline how it applied to my blogging business and how it can to yours.
- How to Go All In! – Going All-In may decide whether you succeed or fail in life and business. See how I went “ALL-IN” and succeeded while I failed when I didn’t risk anything. “Risk nothing and you gain nothing.”
- Blogging is about Passion and Dedication – See how I spend my free time blogging without actually blogging.
- How to Make Viral YouTube videos – YouTube is actually on the rise contrary to what some people are saying. Google isn’t losing money, they are smart, why would they spend billions on YouTube. (because it’s just started, duh!)
- My Ideal Business Plan – How I made $10 online as a 9 year old before internet even existed and my ideal business plan for pain-free business.
- How to answer negative comments on your Blog – Learn how easy it is to answer those negative pessimists in simple 2 words.
- The Korean “Suicide” Strategy – This one is a good story for learning how killing yourself might be the only way for you to actually “survive”.
- Google’s Ultimate Secret – Discover why Google is ahead of the competition and why no one else can catch up because the secret is too simple to realize.
- Nick Vujicic is my hero.
- How to Slow Down and Get More Work Done! – This one is for all you busy peeps, don’t get busy for nothing.