Alan from HackedGadgets has been one of my long-time friends, now like 3+ years. Anyways, here’s some cool hacks from HackedGadgets this week that you might have missed:
- DIY Game of Life using PIC microcontroller – This one is a cool game hack.
- How to connect PS/2 keyboard to a microcontroller. – Here’s a great guide outlining the steps required for adding a keyboard input device to your microcontroller.
- DIY Coil Gun Speed Meter – Got a coil gun? Learn how to measure its speed with this hack.
- DIY AVR Photo Frame – This is a bit going overboard with an AVR but heck, if you got an AVR chip sitting around, you might as well make use of it.
- DIY GPS-guided ATV – This is a cool project, controlling ATV with GPS location!
- Robot Pancake Maker – This is my favorite for the week from HackedGadgets. Hmmm…. Yummy!
- DIY High Altitude Project – Great project for ballooning yourself up there without actually doing so.
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: coil gun, cool hacks, cool project, game hack, hackedgadgets, input device, photo frame, ps 2, Robots, speed meter
Check out more interesting categories: Computer, DIY, Entertainment, Featured, Featured Hacks, Hack, HOWTO, Microcontroller, Projects.