If you have a Palm Pre, don’t forget to read my DIY on how to make it into a GPS/Twittering device. Now, if you don’t have a Palm, you might be happy to learn that there are cheaper options out there such as this Zoombak GPS tracking device, which will allow you to track your car and family.
At about $130, this is much cheaper and fits in your hand so you know where your car/family is at anytime, anywhere. There’s an additional $14.99/month charge for the GPS tracking service, not too bad over many other GPS tracking companies I have seen so far.
- Its portability allows you to use it in your car as well as in other vehicles such as motorcycles, ATVs, boats and bicycles.
- Pinpoint your car’s real-time location on-demand anywhere within nationwide coverage area online or through a live, toll-free customer care
- Create up to 10 customized zones and get notified by text message and/or email when your car leaves or enters the zone.
- Gives you your car’s current position and location history.
- Locator device, AC Wall Charger, Portable Car Charger, Installation Bracket, User Guide. 30-Day Risk -Free Guarantee, 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Price: $130.60 on Amazon