It looks like GMail is having some big problems today, bigger than I have ever seen.
Anyways, don’t be too worried, just relax and enjoy life, here’s some fun things to do while GMail is down:
- Go to tweet about your GMail being down on Twitter.
- Go see how many tweets there are about GMail being down on Twitter.
- Blog about GMail being down like I am doing right now.
- Pick your nose and wonder when you can use GMail again.
- Go smoke a cigarette outside or just go for an hour walk if you don’t smoke.
- Go do stuff you don’t need GMail with such as working out, standing upside down on your hands, or even just yell out “GMail DOWN!” out your office window.
- Talk to your co-workers about GMail being down.
- See if GMail blog has updated status on GMail being down.
- Tell your clients that GMail is down and you cannot e-mail them. (also reschedule your appointments)
- Find a backup solution so your GMail e-mail can always be accessed even when GMail is down.
- Call your mom/dad and tell them GMail is down.
- Pick your nose again if you did 1 through 11.
- Blog about how to backup your GMail. (which I will do did shortly already)
- Scratch your butt and wonder why GMail is down. It’s IMPOSSIBLE!
- Go Digg the blog post you wrote about GMail being down.
- Keep hitting that “refresh” button to see if GMail is up now.
- Jump up and down do some jumping jacks so you get your heart rate up.
- Scratch your butt again.
- Keep googling “Gmail down” and read the latest articles on why GMail is down.
- Repeat steps 16 to 20 in vicious cycle until you can access your GMail.
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: appointments, backup solution, Blog, cigarette, co workers, e mail, fun things, gmail, heart rate, jumping jacks, mom dad, tweets