Forget traditional vacuums, if you want to save your back and also vacuum faster, you need to get one of these shoulder/backpack vacuums that will allow you to quickly suck all that crap out of your house.
So, without delay, here’s my pick for a great backpack vacuum based on price and quality:
Hoover Commercial Shoulder Vacuum – The Hoover commercial vacuum is actually chiropractor-designed, meaning it’s probably not going to hurt your back much plus vacuum itself works great since it’s rated “commercial”. The price isn’t bad too and probably will last longer than any residential vacuums out there.
Price – $239.99 on Amazon
- Hoover C2401 Commercial Back Pack shoulder vac portable vacuum cleaner: wear it like a backpack for trouble-free cleaning and maximum productivity.
- Chiropractor-designed, ergonomic harness includes sternum clip to secure shoulder straps.
- 1.5″ postivive locking hose and attachments. Clear dome lid allows instant debris inspection.
- Shake-out cloth bag and Hypercone cartridge filter
- 8.5 amp noise-insulated motor
- HEPA filtration
- Hypercone Airflow System
- Foam external motor filter
- 12 inch cleaning path
- 11.5 lbs. main unit
- Detachable 50 foot power cord
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps and belt
- Reusable cloth shakeout bag
- Clear top dome lid
- 2 year commercial warranty