If you enjoy walking but don’t have time to in your super-busy life, you might be interested to know that you can get a manual treadmill that uses no electricity to work out at the comfort of your home.
The Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill is a good one btw. At $142.11 on Amazon, this surely beats any motorized environmentally-harmful treadmills.
- Quiet, self-powered treadmill that lets you set your own workout pace
- 42-inch-long walking/running deck accommodates long and short strides
- Multi-function, battery-operated monitor tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Heavy-duty steel frame; 2 incline positions (8 and 10 degrees); folds for storage
- Measures 46.5 x 43.5 x 26 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty on frame
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: amazon, calories, duty steel, electricity, heavy duty, manual treadmill, measures, pace, stamina, Storage, strides, time speed, treadmills, warranty, workout
Check out more interesting categories: Consumer, Earth, Eco-friendly, Energy, Entertainment, Featured Gadgets, Featured Sports, Gadgets, Health, Home, Misc, Sports.