For those of you who live close enough to work but too far for walking it daily, you might be interested in this awesome electric bike that will get you to work in time at maximum 18 miles per hour and a 450VDC battery that lasts up to 22 miles per charge.
I’ve always had fun on electric bikes and I think they are great for the environment these days no doubt.
The eZip Trailz electric bike will get you to the groceries/work/retail shops without letting you pollute the environment in your SUV guzzler.
With the rise of prices in gas over the summers, this electric bike could potentially pay for itself as you use it more often over your regular vehicles.
Price: $421.47 on Amazon
- Men’s electric comfort bike with 450-watt DC earth magnet motor
- Range of 15 to 22 miles per charge; top speed of 15 miles per hour
- Easy-to-use twist throttle and Shimano 7-speed gearing
- Currie E-Ride 26-by-2-inch street comfort tires; easy-access charging port
- Designed for young adults and adults; 240-pound weight capacity