I admit to having a lot of car problems including flat tires and running my battery empty by leaving my headlights on. Well, there’s a quick solution to those flat tire and battery problems, especially if you live in a rural area where it’s hard to find nearby help.
You can use one of these $20 AC Car starters, which basically can store 17 amps of power for anything you need, it can even inflate your tires.
For the money, you probably can’t get a better device for re-charging your battery, make sure you have one of these in your trunk.
- Cigarette lighter plug output for running DC appliances, On/ off switch, 12 Volt DC Supply
- Provides up to 50 hours of use w/ all DC appliances, Color coded battery meter, Battery test switch
- Rechargeable 17 amp hour sealed lead acid battery, 3.6 Watt built-in light, 400 Crank Amps/ 900 Pea
- 260 PSI built-in air compressor serves as an immediate air supply for tires, rubber rafts and balls
- Pressure guage for compressor on back of unit, #4 AWG booster cables with 400 amp clamps”
Price: $19.99 on Amazon