I admit to having a lot of car problems including flat tires and running my battery empty by leaving my headlights on. Well, there’s a quick solution to those flat tire and battery problems, especially if you live in a rural area where it’s hard to find nearby help.
You can use one of these $20 AC Car starters, which basically can store 17 amps of power for anything you need, it can even inflate your tires.
For the money, you probably can’t get a better device for re-charging your battery, make sure you have one of these in your trunk.
- Cigarette lighter plug output for running DC appliances, On/ off switch, 12 Volt DC Supply
- Provides up to 50 hours of use w/ all DC appliances, Color coded battery meter, Battery test switch
- Rechargeable 17 amp hour sealed lead acid battery, 3.6 Watt built-in light, 400 Crank Amps/ 900 Pea
- 260 PSI built-in air compressor serves as an immediate air supply for tires, rubber rafts and balls
- Pressure guage for compressor on back of unit, #4 AWG booster cables with 400 amp clamps”
Price: $19.99 on Amazon
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: air compressor, amazon, battery failure, battery meter, battery problems, battery test, booster cables, car problems, car starter, car starters, dc appliances, dc supply, lead acid battery, pressure guage, quick solution, rubber rafts, test switch, volt dc
Check out more interesting categories: Auto, Cars, Consumer, DIY, Educational, Featured Auto, Featured Gadgets, Gadgets, Hack, HOWTO, Misc.