Do you love ice cream? Well, I do, especially ice cream cakes. On my birthdays, I have to get ice cream cake, there’s no other option. If you are an ice cream addict like me, you will want to read on and find out the best ice cream maker machines on the market today.
First up is a modest 1.5 quart ice cream machine from CuisinArt. You can’t really go wrong with this one but then again, you can’t really make more than 1.5 quarts of ice cream. If you need more, read on.
There’s a white and red color so make sure you know that if you are going to order this one.
- Electric ice-cream maker produces up to 1-1/2 quarts in about 20 minutes
- Easy to use–no salt or ice required; chills to desired consistency
- Transparent top locks into place for safety and convenient monitoring
- Nonstick chamber ensures quick cleanup; instruction booklet with recipes included
Price: $49.95 at Amazon
This 2-quart CuisinArt is capable of making not only ice cream, but also frozen yogurts. Hmmm, I can just see myself making me some custom Frappucinos that only Starbucks’ employees would understand.
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; heavy-duty motor
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl; instruction book and recipes included
Price: $79.95 at Amazon
Now, if you need an ice cream maker to feed a family of 6 or more, (or you like to host parties for your friends at home) you can get this 6-quart ice cream maker from Rival.
It’s not as advanced as the CuisinArt ones but you sure can make whole lotta ice cream.
There’s also a 4-quart version if you 6 is too much for your stomach.
- Powerful motor
- Transparent cannister lid
- Easy operation, no latches
- New compact design
Price: $39.99 at Amazon
I alway enjoy eating ice cream.