Well, blending has been part of many cooking experience, including your own home-made Jamba Juice and much more.
Here’s a review of the “best” electric blenders you can get on the market today:
The Oster BRLY07 Blender packs a tons of power at 600 watts plus a food processor attachment if you need to cook up some baby food while at it. If you need something simple but powerful to last a long time, this is the one to get.
- Innovative 600-watt blender with 6-cup glass jar and 6-point-star blade
- Low, medium, and high manual controls for flexibility; 2 pulse options
- 1-touch preprogrammed settings with auto shutoff; dishwasher-safe parts
Price: $99.95 at Amazon
This awesome Hamilton Beach Dual Wave blender is capable of blending a whopping amounts of juice for a party of 10-15 OR you can even blend two juices as it’s “2 blenders in one”. If you don’t need the food processing that the Oyster offers, this hefty beast is the choice and much cheaper too.
- Blend in 80-Ounce pitcher, one 16-Ounce cup or both cups at once
- Blends a whole pitcher in less than 30 seconds
- Dual Wave-Action system eliminates ice chunks
- 1000 Watts of peak power
- Dishwasher safe
Price: $69.99 on Amazon
Now if you are serious about blending as much as this crazy guy here, you will need this KitchenAid KTA Pro-Line blender, which boasts 1+ HORSEPOWER! (Yes, that’s horsepower like cars, 1 horsepower equals about 746 watts)
Whatever the case, this thing must last a lifetime if it’s THAT expensive.
- Efficient countertop blender with powerful 1+ peak-horsepower motor
- Die-cast metal base; patented extra-thick 1-piece stainless-steel blade
- 48-ounce dishwasher-safe 1-piece stainless-steel jar; under-base cord wrap
- Step Start; mixing sensor; single speed and pulse; “overload” and “power-on” safeguards
Price: $999 at Amazon
I hope you enjoyed my review and make sure to subscribe to the blog for more cool future reviews on consumer electronics.