Well, I’ve noticed myself using more and more online coupons to buy practically everything from mattresses, computers, laptops, and etc…etc…
Anyways, today, I will tell you how to save money on everything you buy using online coupons. For those of you doing this already, you are an expert. But for those who don’t know, this could help you save money and send 1% back to me. (j/k can you take a joke?)
So here’s my mind process whenever BEFORE I buy ANYTHING:
1. Search on Google, “Product Coupon”. For example, if you were buying Dell Inspiron 1525, you can type “Dell Inspiron 1525” on Google.
2. Find the coupon and use it!
Now, do this as a habit anytime you are buying something over $100, it will save you a LOT of money.
And there’s a bunch of coupon sites you can check out, including my Coupon Box site:
- Coupons.com offers bunch of printable coupons you can use at retail stores.
- CouponCabin.com offers a bunch of great coupons.
- CouponChief.com is pretty good too.
- KouponBox.com offers bunch of latest deals.
- RetailMeNot has bunch of coupons uploaded by users.
Well, you don’t really need to check out those coupon sites, just search on Google and they will probably show up anyways.
I hope you save a bunch of money in these hard economic times where everyone’s losing their jobs and some people homeless. 🙂