Here’s some tips from Coupon Box blog that can help you save a lot of money on your next retail/online shopping during the holidays:
Well, one of the most important things you will need to do is to make a coupon box, especially for those deals you print out using Coupons.com. (Coupons.com has a great selection of retailer coupons you can print out btw.)
Here’s some suggestions for storing your coupons in your coupon box:
1. Get a physical file folder for all your coupons, this becomes your coupon box.
2. Organize your coupons by retailer and expiration dates.
3. Make sure to use your coupons next time you go shop. In this hard economy, it’s a wise thing to use coupons on everything and anything you buy.
4. Think of coupons as “cash”, which essentially they are.
5. Every time you shop, think of how much “cash” you are saving by using coupons.
6. Rinse and re-cycle Steps 2 to 5 as needed.