Do you need a cool knife holder for all your sharp knives in your comfy kitchen? Well, here’s a great way to make a Bamboo Knife holder using recycled 2-liter Pepsi bottle and bunch of bamboo sticks.
The greatest part about this knife holder is that it will automatically “flex” for any knives, regardless of its shape and size.
- Drink the liquid in a two-liter bottle or take one from the recycling bin (make sure it’s clean and dry).
- Remove the bottle’s label.
- Using the utility knife, cut off the top of the bottle of so that it now measures 10 1/2” tall.
- Fill the bottle’s bottom with about two cups of salt, sugar, or sand.
- Start packing the bamboo skewers (sharp ends down) until the bottle is full and tight.
- Gently stab your finest chef’s knives into the bamboo.