Here’s a cool way to refreshen your old furniture with some paint and wallpapers.
1) Sand and prime the surface of the furniture.
2) Paint the surface. In this case, a white latex paint was used.
3) Change out the knobs with ones you love. (Flea markets are a great resource for vintage knobs and drawer accessories.)
4) Measure and cut the sections you’d like to cover with wallpaper. An adhesive like 3M Hi-Strength 90 spray will help secure the paper to the wood. (Quick tip – make sure you place the pattern in the right direction)
5) Finish the project by using a finishing spray and allow the furniture piece to air dry.
via apartmenttherapy, DIY Page
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: flea markets, furniture piece, knobs, latex paint, old furniture, right direction, wallpaper, wallpapers
Check out more interesting categories: Consumer, Design, DIY, Educational, Entertainment, Featured DIYs, Furniture, HOWTO, Projects.