In case you don’t know, there’s a program you can download that will let your Google Chrome Browser be updated with the “Dev” mode, which gets you updates as soon as they are available. In the “Beta” normal mode, updates will be delayed until they are considered “stable”.
Subscribing to the Dev channel
1. Download and run the Google Chrome Channel Chooser (http://chromium.googlecode.com/files/chromechannel-1.0.exe).
2. Click the circle next to Dev.
3. Click Update to save your choice.
4. Click Close.
5. In Google Chrome, click the wrench menu and choose About Google Chrome.
Note: On Windows Vista, updates from the About box require Service Pack 1. With 0.2.149.29 (the current release), on demand updates do not work in Vista SP1 if User Account Control is disabled.
6. Click Update Now to install the current Dev channel release.
7. Restart Google Chrome.