Here’s a cool iPod to LP DOCK which allows you to convert your LP Discs on-the-fly to your favorite iPod.
– Ion Audio USB turntablewith universal dock for iPod
– Revolutionary new USB turntable that transfers vinyl to iPod
– You can also use the included recording software toarchive your records to CD or MP3
– LP DOCK also has a line-level output for connecting to any home stereo with an AUX input
– LP DOCK includes EZ Vinyl Converter 2 for PC (EZVC2) and EZ Audio Converter for Mac (EZAC); the best way to record andconvert vinyl directly to iTunes. EZVC2 features Gracenote® MusicID technology, which analyzes yourvinyl and automatically retrieves album, artist and song information for you! EZAC lets you easily enter track information. You can now digitally archive your collection in just a few mouse clicks.
– It’s as easy as 1-2-3: STEP 1 – Play your records and click RECORD in EZ Vinyl Converter 2 to begin recording. STEP 2 – Click the NEW TRACK button at the end of each track. When finished, songs go straight into iTunes! STEP 3 – Use iTunes to create playlists, organize your music, listen to your songs on the computer or transfer to your iPod.
-Record directly to iPod video (5th gen) and iPod nano (2nd gen)
– Record directly to your computer via USB
– Works with all docking iPod models when used through iTunes
– 33 and 45 RPM belt-drive turntable (78 RPM using bundled software)
– Line-level RCA outputs (built-in phono preamp)
– Audacity recording (PC and Mac) software included to reduce vinyl noise and pops
– Easy to set up,no special drivers needed