If you can’t drink it, it’s not beer but if you can talk to it, it could be a Budweiser telephone. (or just a beer bottle and you got too drunk)
Too bad, the beer bottle isn’t real glass, making it too easy to tell it’s not a real beer bottle.
- Very Vivid Budweiser beer shape phone.
- Beer Telephone is prefect as a decoration in your bedroom / living-room / bar-table / computer desk / pub / snack store
- Last Number Redial.
- The functions of “*” and “#” button are not the same as usual telephones. The”*” button is for Redial, and the “#” button is for Pause. There are no usual “*” and “#” button in the Phone.
- Enter your desired numbers, suppose the line is busy, just press the reset button and press”*” then the last number will be redialed automatically
- When rings, pick up your phone, you will be incontact with your caller
- Just stand the phone upright on any flat surface to hang up, lift to get dial tone.
- Both Headphones and mike are attached on the body of the Budweiser bottle.
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: beer bottle, budweiser beer, computer desk, dial tone, engadget, flat surface, headphones, living room, real glass, reset button, shape, snack, telephones
Check out more interesting categories: Consumer, Design, Entertainment, Funny, Gadgets, Household, Misc.