I love to cook and since I am an old-school kind-a-guy, I’d never buy something like this to chop garlic as my Chinese butcher knife probably works faster but if you are not such cook-savvy like me, you can buy this garlic chopper to help you chop garlic.
- Whimsical wheeled gadget chops garlic as it rolls
- Clear acrylic with stainless-steel blades
- Place garlic cloves inside, run back and forth on counter
- Easy to see when chopping is done; no garlic smell on hands
- Blade unit removes for cleaning; top-rack dishwasher-safe
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: blade, chopper, clear acrylic, dishwasher, gadget, garlic cloves, old school, place garlic, stainless steel blades