Here’s a nice little way to put a greenhouse and grow your own mini plant while you are blogging with the USB “mini” Greenhouse.
Brighten up your dull desk with this USB plug in contraption. This product provides the maximum conditions for your plant to grow, to adorn your desk with natural beauty in no time! It contains marigold seeds for you to plant, but plant whatever you want – the seeds of your favorite flower? It also comes with fake soil, an adjustable light and removable tray, and you can monitor its progress on your PC. You can’t fail to grow a beautiful healthy plant as it even tells you when it needs watering! The ultimate desktop pick-you-up, and an enjoyable, relaxing distraction from all your hard work!
Minimum System Requirements:
• Microsoft Windows 2000, XP
• PC with Pentium 3 or compatible processor that operates at 1.5 GHz or faster
• Display adapter capable of 800 x 600 in 16 bit colour
• 256 MB of system RAM
• 200 MB available hard disk space
• CD-ROM Drive
• One available USB 1.1 port