USB Bomb – Weapon of Mass Storage!

USB Bomb - Weapon of Mass Storage!

Designs like this one get my attention while SiteHoppin. It’s an awesome USB Bomb that can store, well, let’s just say it’s more practical to put a harddisk inside it than a flash memory. Besides, you could probably fit several harddrives in this weapon of mass storage.

Like it?

Well, I believe it’s only a concept right now.

Designed by Mexico City industrial designer Joel Escalona.  (Awesome designs Joel!)

Click below to check out some of other his USB work.

USB Bomb - Weapon of Mass Storage!

Diablo, I believe means, “Devil” in Spanish. Very devilish and cool concept here.

USB Bomb - Weapon of Mass Storage!2

Wow, this USB looks AWESOME! I want want one, too bad it’s only a concept. When will any of these concepts go to production? Maybe someone should make a “custom” design USB company kinda like all those T-shirt online stores like CafePress.

via paginasprodigy

10 Responses to USB Bomb – Weapon of Mass Storage!

1. videos says:

This usb device really looks perfectly! Be not upset, in the world still it is a lot of awesome usb, simply type in google something like “unusual usb ” =))

2. videos says:

hey, just found some funny creative usb drives =)
    funmansion dot com/pics/creative_usb_drives.html

3. Simply fantastic designs. Very original and daring. If you add functionality to that, you really have great design at work.

4. Its amazing what they continue to come up with. As the tech sectors/companies become more flexible and daring to create these devices with such un-orthodox designs we will see more and more cool stuff like this go from concept to production.

oh thanks for the tip, I will try that.

Oh yeah, this guy Joel is great with these USB designs, wonder if he will ever get them to production though.

Yes, I hope this USB does go into production, that’d be tight! or that’d be da bomb!

8. great design, i think it is already on the market. but i am wrong.. 😀

9. The bomb is the best of the lot. I wonder how big a hard drive they where thinking of adding. It also looks like its got a secure housing not like the external hard drives that I have seen they are temperamental and easily damaged.

10. i want one says:

i want one plz put it into production 🙁