1/2 of U.K. Men Would Give Up Sex For A TV?!?

1/2 of U.K. Men Would Give Up Sex For A TV?!?

Lol…I wonder what this stats would be like here in the States. Although, I haven’t asked David, our blogger who is in UK, whether he’d give up sex for a TV… I know I wouldn’t trade sex for TV unless my girlfriend was 3 months pregnant.

LONDON – Nearly half of British men surveyed would give up sex for six months in return for a 50-inch plasma TV, a survey — perhaps unsurprisingly carried out for a firm selling televisions — said on Friday.

via cyberfizzle

6 Responses to 1/2 of U.K. Men Would Give Up Sex For A TV?!?

1. sexy and funny DuDe says:

Give up sex for TV? I must be living in a whole different world then. I hardly ever watch TV. And since I can watch most of the shows and movies via DSL cable, TV is an outdated product for me.

2. Studio Equipment says:

Would have been more appropriate if the age group surveyed had been included in the findings. British demography certainly shows a graying population and this could be the reason behind it! Perhaps the British weather has something to do with it also!

that’s true, i haven’t watched tv for a long freakin’ time now…

4. Studio Equipment says: