(Above is a screenshot of typical night at my apartment me blogging. Yes if you park at the Lincoln Park golf course, make sure to wave at me and yell out “Zedomax”)
Here’s some guidelines on best ways to blogging:
- Wear comfortable clothes. My choice is the HULK Boxers from Wal-mart. (only $2.99) I usually don’t wear any shirts. If you must, make sure to wear a top that’s very open. (this will help your blogging creativity)
- Get a comfortable desk and chair. I bought everything from IKEA. They got the best cheap stuff.
- Beer is a must if you are serious about blogging. MGD is my favorite but I will go with a Mickey’s 40 occasionally. Try to drink about 2 to 3 beers a day. Too much or too little will kill your heart or kidney. Studies proven that little beer is good for you!
- Marlboro lights too if you smoke. (not that i encourage it in any way. Just say NO kids. Do as I say, don’t do as I do)
- Get a mouse you can get to know easily. My choice is the simple explorer from Microsoft. It clicks fast and never breaks.
- Yes, a plant can help you.
- Yes, a muscle-building book used as a mouse pad can really give you that extra umph you need for late night blogging.
- Yes, make sure to use WordPress for your blog. We recommend it.
The most important part is the clothes. If you are a guy, make sure you are in your boxers. Otherwise you are inhibiting your creativity from flowing all the way.
If you are a girl, wear a bikini and make sure you get that feel for being completely free from everything.
Now if this post helped you, make sure to pingback, trackback, and all that yada yada good stuff. If you are offended, please leave your comments as we will try to rethink our blogging strategy for the future.