The one above features some cool founders of various cool social networking websites. The founders explain how they came across to making their dot com names and how their business have taken off.
- Guy Kawasaki (I read his book, “How to drive your Competition Crazy“) Guy also has a cool blog.
- Sean Suhl, founder of Suicide Girls
- Akash Garg, founder of Hi5
- Drew Curtis, founder of Fark.com
- Max Levchin, founder of Slide.com
- James Hong, founder of HotorNot.com
Check out this one where it shows you how “Branding” is becoming less important and online “Community” are powering future businesses.