Water fuel HHO powered Cars!

video://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOmuliwbhQ

Here’s H2O to HHO hydrogen technology being developed by 2 guys which might change the world soon…

Thanks gfcgamer!

13 Responses to Water fuel HHO powered Cars!

1. Pingback: wagg.it

2. curtis says:

I love it! wish there was something I could do to get involved with what you guys are doing

yeah me three!

4. Rick says:

Sigh. The law of conservation of energy has not been revoked. You can’t extract more energy from water than you expend breaking it apart. It’s a perpetual motion machine, and NEWSFLASH: they don’t work!

For a more detailed explanation, see James Randi’s June 9 2006 issue of SWIFT:

5. Izl says:

I hope they do before gas prices rise any more

6. GEO says:

RICK , I DONT THINK ANYONE IS CLAIMING TO HAVE CHANGED THE LOCOE ITS THE ABILITY TO CHANGE ONE TYPE OF ENERGY TO ANOTHER ,AND STCRAGE OF ENERGY IS GOING TO BE PARAMOUNT WITH ANY TYPE CF ALTERNATIVE ENERGY.PRODUCING OR COLLECTING ENERGY IS THE EASY PART,KEEPING IT AROUND UNTIL U NEED IT IS THE HURDLE FOR THE FUTURE OF CLEAN CHEAP POWER. JUST MY TAKE ON THINGS.

7. trey says:

i am troubled that people like yourself are so closed minded about what they think is true or not. my honda is getting about 70 to 80 mpg and i drive it like i stole it. all i did is put water and baking soda and water in a jar with some ss switch covers and a check valve. cost me about $10 and i gained about 15 horse power. also if you look in the tail pipe it looks like its new. no more black soot on my exhaust pipe. and yes there is a guy who has built a pm machine that puts out more…yes more power than it uses to run itself. alot more power. but took him almost 20 years to get a patent because of closed minded people who say “they don’t work”. You have never seen or heard of one that works. So does that mean it cannot exist. do you think its not possible or are you even open to the idea of it being possible? i do not have a higher education but i am smart enough to listen to what anyone has to say.

8. steve says:

will you post a link to pictures of your hho generator connected under your hood? i am interested in building a generator with my friend and we have researched designs and spec for awhile now.

9. Bill Weller says:

This the HHO generator I built. The temperature control is tested and will be installed soon.

10. Bill Weller says:

This is the HHO generator I built featuring temperature control.

Hey good stuff Bill,
    thanks for stoppin’ by,
    let me know if you have any new stuff to feature here on zedomax.com! 🙂

max

12. Hydro cars says:

actually lots of people are now using these technology, badly oil companies are now aware of these technology and they are working on destroying this, but spreading this technology will contribute to our nature.

13. h2o car says:

Many experts nowadays invented machines and gadgets on how to save money from our bills and daily expenses. This is a good news for everyone.