We’ve decided to do some round-up links for the day for the hell-of-it.
- Check out How to fake a Web 2.0 logo for some hints on your next website’s new logo.
- Here’s Delicious bookmarking howto for anyone new to Web2.0 bookmarking.
- Check out HOWTO fight Companies Online. Their number advice is to start a blog. nice…
- In a response to ridiculously long mattress names: “They confuse us with silly product names (the Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel Fletcher Ultra Plush Pillowtop or the Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel Brookmere Plush?). They flummox us with bogus science (“pocketed coils”? “Microtek foundations”? “Fiberlux”?). And they weigh us down with useless features (silk damask ticking?). It’s like buying a used car, and almost as expensive—I’ve seen mattresses going for $7,000. What’s a consumer to do?”
Yes, this is true, let’s just buy some memory foam and forget the rest.
- Interesting take on running a business without managers.
- HOWTO make RAM disk on Windows XP
- Chopstick Manners?!? ridiculous…
- HOWTO make Apple iMartini
- My favorite Linux editor, vim HOWTO. (or vi)
- Cool Photoshop lighting HOWTO
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: bookmarking, Business, businesses, chopstick-manners, companies, Consumer, day, delicious, DoItYourself!, Educational, Entertainment, Gadgets, Graphics, HOWTO, linux-editor, managers, mattress, online, Photography, Photoshop, ram, ram-disk, round-up, running, Storage, Web, web2-0, windows, windows-xp, xp, Zedomax
Check out more interesting categories: Business, Consumer, delicious, DIY, Educational, Entertainment, Gadgets, Graphics, Misc, Photography, Storage, Web.