HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!

video://www.metacafe.com/watch/331749/how_to_hack_a_windows_xp_password_without_any_programs/

Again, here’s another hack for your Windows XP password hacking pleasures when you forget your password!

88 Responses to HACK – Unlock Windows XP Password without any Programs!

1. Jason says:

That’s not a hack… If you don’t know your password, how would you log on to access command prompt?

Not to mention you would have to be an administrator to change your brother’s password for “being annoying”.

2. Calash says:

Yeah, definitely not a hack. When you type CMD you are taken to the user directory of the account currently logged in. So basically all this showed what that you can reset your own password via command prompt. It will also work with any account that has admin access, but still not a hack.

3. Joshua Klarr says:

One thing that I would really like to know is if there is a way to change someone’s password without having admin access.

4. Kull says:

Actually, as long as the account is marked as “Allow user to change password”, any user can change their OWN password. Using the net command is hardly a hack

5. Wertible says:

OK, wow. Why don’t you just bust out some CHNTPW, L0phtcrack, ophcrack, any rainbow table util, etc. That’s the way to do it with physical access, but no admin. google any of those.

CHNTPW will reset the admin PW using a liveCD or floppy, ophcrack uses hash or rainbow tables to crack the password, actually telling you the PW for further usage.

6. Dawna says:

Okay so I have a question. I locked myself out of my computer. When I turn on my computer it says to put in a password to access windows and it gives me no other options. I really need to unlock my computer. Any help?? E-mail me. ifixguns4fun@hotmail.com Thanks!!
    Dawna

7. randi says:

maa KE LODO TUMHE TATTE KA BHI NAHI PATA HAI ….

8. jimbob says:

Why would someone bother posting that crap ever, its totaly pointless, and the way the cursor is cropped is realy annoying. The best way ive always used(and i have done this a number of times for perople and not for people) is to use a local buffer overflow exploit(definitely not short on those in windows xp), and slap together some net user exploit shellcode from there,then the system(which does have the neccisary access rights to do a simlar exploit) willl add you instead, hell you could just code cave winlogon if you have the kind of access you are runnning from there.

Also bear in mind that an alrming amount of time, when one logs in through safe mode, the dumbass who installed xp didnt password the admin account anyway.

windows xp is one of the easiest os’s to hack and exploit on the face of the planet and even then, by some miracle. What youve shown here simply isnt an exploit and doesnt work. And as Wertible quite rightly said, you can use CHNTPW, which is a great piece of kit.

sorry for flaming, sorry for ranting but i felt it was neccisary.

9. mani says:

i want to hack windows xp password pls reply

10. Zaratzul says:

Omfg just use the program called OPHCRACK LIVE CD download it and burn to a cd. just restart your computer and boot up the Live CD. Once the CD boots, Ophcrack automatically loads and is on its way to cracking your password.

11. em says:

For morons like jimbob:

It’s a nice trick to know, the author didn’t say that this is the ideal way to change someone’s password

12. cj says:

So, will any of this work if you lose your boot sys. and re load windows? I can’t bring up my documents.. Says access denied. i can see them in Dos and on the file in windows but need to access them. HELP! please.

13. Rohit says:

When I boot from the oph crack CD the screen gives me the message
    “A: >”
    I dont kno what do to do after that…….please anyone help me out
    I direly need to access the computer……..
    plz

14. Osiris says:

Rohit, I’m in the same position as you, iv been doing my research on google over the last few days and your post appeared just in the nick of time.

I have’nt yet burned the live cd but really need the answer to this question aswell because i’m approaching the same stage. Any information on Rohit’s point and on any point beyond will be greatly appreciated!

To be honest i’m not entirely sure how buring ‘live CDs’ differs from burning other CD’s, so any info on how to do this would also be appreciated!!

Many Thanks

15. Gipsy says:

I have an MDA (Tmobile) phone with windows and I forgot my password, doesanyone knows how get into the phone without using the password.???? I really need to have access to that information. PLEASE HELP>>>

16. kemkid17 says:

I used this as a last resort on my nephews laptop. He had a password set for his harddrive and his windows accts. By entering the setup menu when the comp. booted up, I was able to get to the command prompt without logging on to anything. I not only changed his password to the default nothing, but was able to delete the harddrive password before rebooting the comp. Thanks for the help. It beat buying a program.

oh i am glad it helped you out kid!

Yeah I haven’t bought a program for last 10 years now…well i just like to hack…

18. Kamal Thapa says:

I forget admin user password and user password.How can i delete user account by using command prompt in windows XP

19. harcats says:

plzzz some one mail me how to hack windows xp “service pack2″over limited account without any programmes.i got lots of programmes for that.i wanna do this without any programme.” harithacats@gmail.com”

20. Umesh says:

I want to Hack WindowXP password .
    How Can i do it.

21. john says:

wow i u wont to hack in to windows xp if u got stupid and for got your pass word then ur going to need a nother comptuer to do it one that can link up with it and you’ll need some one who knows wut there doing to not some wonta be hack cuz then you’ll have problms im 15 almost 16 and im one of the fuw 3l3!t ok or u can get an administrator to change it for you.

22. Ruzanna says:

is there any way to do it without using a admin prevledges cuz i did everything in that video but still access is denied….

23. chad says:

i really stuck, i got a friend to help me setup a lan connection from my laptop to my desktop and we got it rite and then we were prompted to restart the laptop and so we did and now i cant log back onto windows and i’ve tried everything i possibly can.. pls! someone help!!

24. sahar says:

helloooooooooooooooo

25. geor says:

Hi i wounder if anyone can help my dad has changed my password on xp and i realy want to logon.
    i have tried A HOPE less task of guessing the password but it impossible to work out.
    ime shure that someone can help me to enter my computer withought downloading anything.
    Need some help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. daniel says:

Can any 1 help me!!! i realy wan to unlock my brother(he was died) pc’s windows password, if got any way pls mail for me!!!my e-mail add is danieleclow@yahoo.com!!!! pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. daniel says:

Can any 1 help me!!! i realy wan to unlock my brother pc’s windows password, if got any way pls mail for me!!!my e-mail add is danieleclow@yahoo.com!!!! pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Hazen says:

All read and repeated. The question still remains –

I am on a limited account, on a Domain, on my company provided laptop. The admin is local user and I am not. The laptop’s on XP Pro (SP2), the tihnkpad’s boot-up menu is password protected, I can’t change the boot up sequence. Yes, the admin has setup the XP Admin password so F8 would not work, net user gives access 5 error, logon.scr even after changing brought me to teh same screen…]

Any real H^K3Rs around or just shadows?

29. laxmikant says:

How To Hack SomeBody’s pc When we only have physical access to his system.

30. laxmikant says:

how to hack xp without changing current user’s name and password and without disturbing his hardware.also how to get current user”s password.

31. Imt says:

Hi everyone,

I have a problem, please help me. I had two admin accounts on my pc and a couple of user accounts. I had to change my keyboard and was trying to login, but the keyboard had some problem with the return key and my administrator accounts got locked as I was trying to unlock the previous one and both got locked. Now I can login to the
    computer using User account but not sure how to unlock my administrator accounts,it showing that its locked when I check in computer management.

Please help me out, i am stuck with this.

32. Imt says:

I would like to add one more point that I have renamed the default admin account on winxp which also got locked , this is all because i was doing some experimentation and
    account policies and forgot to change them so the account got locked out.

Please can anyone tell me how to unlock the accounts

33. green says:

this is exactly is not a hack, you cant change without loging to your account unless you are an admin.

34. SAL says:

MY WIFE CHANGED THE PASSWORD ON MY COMPUTER AND NOW I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY OWN COMPUTER AND SHE FORGOT THE NEW PASSWORD IS THEIR ANY WAY I CAN RESET MYSELF WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY A TECH 100-150 BUCKS FOR SOMETHING SIMPLE THAT I COULD OF DONE MYSELF PLEASE HELP

Have you tried this?

36. Ronnie says:

When I use oph,it starts loading drivers,then it gets to dma,opens the cdrom then shuts down.Is this a hardware issue?How can I fix this problem?Using a dell dim 2400,XP serv pack 2,768mb’s mem,Thanks for any input.If it’s an easy fix please feel free to send me an email ronniecp69@hotmail.com

37. Lothar100 says:

[quote]
    All read and repeated. The question still remains –

Any real H^K3Rs around or just shadows?

[/quote]

hmmm, this one interests me…
    I think you should go to google and look up your computers mother board and find out were the… hmmm what was it called…. password override switch or something like that. oh ok, i just looked its called the “password jumper”. switch that, turn on the PC and see if you can then use F8 or F5. hope this helps.

38. Lothar100 says:

for all the rest of you, if you want to get into someones password protected user account this is what i would do.
    -it will not disturb their password either.
    -it will get you into their acct not change the password.
    -once loged on this way you should be able to make your acct an admin acct, ect.

boot up the computer and hit F5 not F8.
    then start up windows normaly and at the login screen (the one with avatars and names) hit Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
    you should now be at a screen that asks for username and password.
    under username put in the name of who the computer is registered to (NOT THEIR LOGIN NAME) besides, the name of the registered person should already be their.
    to check who it is registered to login on another acct and go to control panel/system, here you should see “registered to:”.
    then in password put “administartor” (no quotes).
    and that SHOULD log you in as this invisble acct with admin powers (its sometimes just an identicle acct of the main user) otherwise its kinda like safe mode.

39. yatish says:

plzzz some one mail me how to hack windows xp “service pack2″over limited account without any programmes.i got lots of programmes for that.i wanna do this without any programme my mail:yatishtedla@gmail.com

40. TripleH says:

U all sound pathetic with all your stupid bullsh!t requests.. Get a life! Leave other things alone. play sports instead or do other recreational activities. Its healthy.

I really need to go play golf… :p

42. Idres Mohammed says:

omfg it worked i was doing it all wrong, you see where it says administrator i kep on typin my sistaz name which was on the right side of the page (b/c she is the administartor) but i just relised you type the thing in that is below the word administater (in my case it said helpassistant) and it totally worked. Thats a stiker from me!

PS I dont get the part where most computer wont let you access command prompt coz myn is loacted in the accecories menu which is on my program menu

43. JerkMePleez says:

LOLO! Whut a bunch a lamos! Eveyone noes wen u wan 2 hac, u need 2 use a scrip! DL soemting liek L0phetcarck or soemting leik dat. Den wen u type in da paswurd its soemting liek 0101110101010100111 wich is bienari code paswurd for all u lamos wana be hakers! Lern 2 hak liek I did! I am 33133313777!!

44. Ankur says:

This would definitely not help to unlock any computer or administarative password. Bullshit!

There are many such commands but not effective, like….

C:/ net user administration /random

45. Idres says:

The longest way ever. lol, this is what i did.

well if your limited then, restart your computer and click F5 or F3 (i forgot im not sure) then when you click that a black screen will come up asking to open it up in safe mode so then you do, it should take you into safe mode and you will see the admin. account aswell as a spare account which is read as admnistrator (it has no passworD), so after you click it you will go into that spare account and you can create another account, so when you restart your PC there will be a new account, simply log into it, change your account type and delete the new account you just created to cover your tracks and oh yer there will be a folder on your HDD located in documents and settings which will have a new folder for the account you just created, you delete that and your done!. GL!. repley bck if u have problems. To add when you log in safe mode a black screen will come up with a really long code ignore it and carry on and then later you will be promted with a yes or no answer just click yes if you want. well thats what i do. cyaz

46. Idres says:

crap it wasnt supposed to be all in italics. lol

47. Izl says:

i heard you can take liek a chip out of your tower and it resets pass

48. Maverick says:

I tried that, this will not grant full access to the admin account but you can get all the files inside it, first you need to make a paralel instalation of windows xp and you will create an admin account with the new xp installation, after that you will get the two installations at the boot menu, after that you need to boot from windows xp cd again, and start in recovery console, recovery console will ask you about the two installaitions that you have in your system, you will select the installation that you don’t have permissions and recovery console will not ask you for the admin password and you will get full access to the admin account

49. px21 says:

Its not a Hack.. but, it saved me much precious time!!! thanks little fella!!