Here’s a look back at some of our cool and idiotic DIYs. Maybe you can digg up some ideas for the winter holidays:
OR you can goto this link to view in pictures:
(Come to think of it, we could probably hack some of our DIYs together and make a Nintendo Wii wireless controller)
- Garrett’s DIY – Upcoming Boe-Bot Hacks – Remote Controlled Insect
- Garrett’s DIY – Home Automation Project – Part One: Real-Time Clock and Calendar
- DIY – Use the golf POV for your next Ad, here’s a Nike Swoosh
- Zedomax DIY118 – HOWTO Make a Golf Club POV training aid!
- Garrett’s DIY #1 – Persistence of Vision Device
- Zedomax DIY117 – HOWTO Make a Digital Drawing Board with an old joystick in 5 minutes!
- Zedomax DIY 116- Halloween HOWTO make a talking pumpkin basket!
- Halloween Pitchfork Program Update – Flaming Trident
- DIY Circuit – Wireless Microphone transmits to FM frequency
- Zedomax DIY 115- HOWTO establish serial connection with PCs bluetooth 2.0 with ACODE-300
- Zedomax DIY 114- Halloween HOWTO make a Pitchfork LED!
- Zedomax DIY 113 – Build a bluetooth controlled Holloween Hovercraft party light!
- Zedomax DIY 112 – Zedomax Hovercraft version 2 – Asteroid!
- Zedomax DIY – Hoverboard tried??
- DIY – Make User Interface in 5 Minutes!
- DIY – Make a Ethernet Temperature Monitor
- DIY – Build a digital thermometer in 1 minute!
- DIY – Make an alarm system in 3 minutes! (Part II – Add a motion sensor)
- DIY – Make a wall clock from scratch!
- DIY – Make a computer controlled party light in 90 seconds!
- DIY – Make a touch screen sprinkler system for your lawn and garden
- DIY – Make a G-Meter for your car in 1 minute!
- Make a Touch screen Slotmachine and Blackjack in your car
- Add a NEMA17 Stepper Motor to ur App
- Add a Bar-code Scanner to ur App
- Digital Compass using CMPS03
- G Meter for your car
- Wireless Graphic LCD
4 Responses to Looking back at Zedomax DIYs
Leave a Reply
Other interesting stuff at Zedomax.com: Circuits, Consumer, DoItYourself!, Educational, Entertainment, Funny, Gadgets, Garrett's DIYs, Golf, Hack, Hovercraft, Industrial, Microcontroller, Misc, Motor, Network, robots, Sports, Travel, Video, Wireless, Zedomax
Check out more interesting categories: Circuits, DIY, Educational, Entertainment, Funny, Gadgets, Garrett's DIYs, Golf, Hack, Hovercraft, Industrial, Microcontroller, Misc, Motor, Network, Robots, Sports, Travel, Video, Wireless.
Pingback: Pierres Service » Blog Archive » Looking back at Zedomax DIYs
my fav of all is the touch screen/blackjack for your car… keep it up.
All of them are great man, keep it up!!
I love your guys website. It is awesome!!! I have searched for instructions on how to build an alarm system from scratch, and during a google I found you guys. I have was wishing I could find out how to make an In-the-car Police Strobe Light powered by a cigarette litter. Maybe a Red (x2) Amber (x2) and so-on.