For those of you import addicts, here’s a round-up of hot imports you missed last week:
- Modified Nissan GT-R R35 – This is one of my top 5 supercars that I want to get someday, makes me drool just reading about “modding” it although it’s pretty darn fast as stock.
- Modified Scion TC – I am not too big on Scions but I am sure some of you own a Scion and might enjoy this thoroughly for me, thanks.
- Modified Honda Civic Si does 263HP without any turbos, that’s unheard of!
- This slightly modified Mazda6 doesn’t turn heads but might be a great commuter mod.
- Honda Fit – Don’t know about this one.
For more hot imports, head over to RideYourPimp.com!
Check out more interesting categories: Auto, Cars, DIY, Featured Auto, Featured DIYs, Featured Hacks, Hack, Projects.