Here’s a cool PSP Hack that shows you how to turn your PSP into a second monitor for your Windows XP-equipped PC.
- Windows application, drivers, etc.
- Download the installer below and execute it.
- When it comes to the display driver installation, Windows will warn you that the driver is unsigned, let the setup program install it anyway.
- After setup has finished, open your display settings and enable the new monitor then move it to the position you like.
- Connect your PSP and copy the files from the “psp” folder in the installation directory to the memory stick.